Re: Another sad Scirocco story

> How can we stop this terrible occurance of Scirocco's being mutilated by
> inferior automobiles...Oh...The humanity...

  well, if it helps any, people in washington (d.c., not state) have
been talking about this (not only scrioccos, sorry) and apparently there
was a poll on what people though should/could be done to improve the
roadways. two things were stricter tests and restrictions for older
(65+?) and younger drivers (21 and below) and serious consideration to
pressure the big three to rethink their position about suv's. honestly,
i don't see what good suv's are for. most people use them as their daily
driver and only get, maybe 12 mpg. just buy a scirocco and easily 25 or
30.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://members.tripod.com/~foxx/index.htm