Another sad Scirocco story

I frequent a restaurant / pub called "Thackery's".
I have noticed a Beautiful MK2 in the parking lot several times.
I have had the urge to walk in and call out for the person who owns the car,
but always get distracted by the menu, before this happens.
A couple of weeks ago I saw it, and almost cried, all banged up, must have
been hit by an evil Suburban or something....
Still haven't met the owner, maybe I will leave a note "sorry about the car
man, I feel for you..."

How can we stop this terrible occurance of Scirocco's being mutilated by
inferior automobiles...Oh...The humanity...

jason87vw@nac.net