Re: sunroof replacement or repair???

Before you go replacing it, have you tried cleaning it up?  Mine was having
a similar problem.  I turn the crank and it would click occasionally (like
it was skipping a tooth).  Eventually, the roof wouldn't close entirely.  My
mechanic was able to clean up the tracks and all of the mechanicals and it
worked smoother than when I bought it.  It was just gunked up from 13 year
old grease catching 13 years of dirt.  Might be worth the time before you go
searching for a replacement.

-Brad