Re: I Win Again...

Way to go dude.  Maybe you should write up a FAQ and answers on how to deal w/ insurance companies and put it on Scirocco.org!  Hahaha.  Nice job.

Victor

>>> Rich Deede <rdeed@UDel.Edu> 09/28 4:14 PM >>>
...but that should not come as a shock to you.=) After all I have
developed a knack for dealing with insurance companies after having
devasting catastrophies happen to my Scirocco's.  I just got off the phone
with the adjustor and after telling him that before he says anything, I am
keeping my car no matter what, he tells me fine..."We're sending out a
check for $2900". I am glad because this time was much less painful than
last time. I didn't have to show receipts or anything.  So my search is on
for *new* euro lights and bumpers.  And this also means the end of the
checkered flag..<snif><snif>.  I've already talked to Potterman and he's
getting the lights and bumpers for me, but not until mid-october.  But if
anyone knows where I can get this stuff sooner, please pass that info on
to me. I'd appreciate it.  And thanks for all the help and kind words that
you all passed along to me.....even you Shawn.=)

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.