From: Geoffrey Morton [mailto:joyridegm@netscape.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 1999 2:59 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: rocco's in ma

i am also interested in getting together with people in ma with vw's, let me
know whenever you want to do it. my work schedule is m-f 6:30-4pm, i am
pretty
flexible. let me know if you have any maintenance questions because i have
done lots of work on my rocco, and i am also an aircraft mechanic(fighter
jets).

Geoff
87VW16V