Re: rocco's in ma

Geoffrey Morton wrote:

> i am also interested in getting together with people in ma with vw's, let me
> know whenever you want to do it. my work schedule is m-f 6:30-4pm, i am pretty
> flexible. let me know if you have any maintenance questions because i have
> done lots of work on my rocco, and i am also an aircraft mechanic(fighter
> jets).
>
> Geoff
> 87VW16V

Lets do it. I know there is at least four other listers in the MA area
and probably more. I have once this summer tried to get a meet together
up in Hampton Beach. At least 10 people said they were going and NO ONE
showed up. Thankfully I had a blast anyway that weekend. I would be up
for another cruise, this time someone show up.

Feenix
80 1.8