Re: Weird Noise part 2.

----Original Message Follows----
From: SubConSk8@aol.com
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Weird Noise part 2.
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:53:30 EDT

Ok, I asked a while back about my "weird noise" coming from what seems like
the front right under the car someone near the wheel or maybe a little
further back...It is sort of a "clunk" and it happens usually only when I
start to push the gas after giving it no gas or letting off the gas somewhat
firmly...I was told that it was probably the strut mount, but now im not
sure
because it doesn't make the noise when i hit speed bumps or anything...Any
help is appreciated

Stephen
86' 8v Rocco
Seattle

--
I have the same prob with mine and it is the CV Joints.  As long as you
don't push it hard you shouldn't have to replace them right away but it is a

Bryan
'81 Scirocco