Re: Mean Rocco

In a message dated 9/27/99 10:01:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
brett@netacc.net writes:

<< I guess I could total is up by saying that I think clean means simple,
 uncluttered and well executed...like the factory meant it that way.
 For instances, I think detrimming the Scirocco really cleans up it's
 look, debadging looks clean, and chromatic matching looks clean. >>

I didn't want to get into this but here goes.  I agree with Brett for the
most part.  The only thing that I'd LOVE to add is that this car lacks
functionality. What purpose does it serve if you can't get it in your
driveway without scraping off your front airdam?  Mean looking??? - IMHO no,
because that car can't be driven the way mean cars can.
Dan May
8716VScirocco (TRANSMISSION is back - goes in this weekend )
95Pathfinder
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87