Re: mid-engined Mk1

>From: Scott Williams <sfwilliams@home.com>

>Guys, has anyone checked this mid-engined 16v Mk1 Scirocco out? Tis not
>as impressive as the Jabbasport AWD car, but looks pretty rad,
>nonetheless. I wonder what transmission it is... -probably an Audi or
>Fox 5-speed...
>http://members.aol.com/i9928vgti/scirocco.html

>Scott F. Williams

heh, heh...
looks like a porsche 901 tranny- or maybe a late bus...
actually, it could be a 914 tranny- that already has the ring&pinion
spinning in the right direction for a mid engine car. Otherwise, you would
go really slow foward, but 4 or 5 gears of reverse for the quick getaway!

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop