Electrique power cuts.. please help!

To make a short story, I have the clutch repair last weekend,I did ask to
do the oil change at the same time...

Everything was fine until friday evening, was raining and on the highway
all the electricity when off and the engine stop!!!!
It did that for 3-4 times so I  could manage out to exit the highway.
I tought this could be the humidity and probably a bad ground somewhere....

I ask the garage to add some prestone since it was at the minimum level,
and
then I checked since the prestone light was going on, but this is normal
when
you start the car, anyway the prestone was very low, so I had to fill it.

Saturday wasn't raining so I test again the car, it took me 20 min before
it did again,
it happen, i guess, when the engine is hot, but not cold...
it happen when I rev more and push the engine power more, then the
electricity goes off for few second and come back, my clock and radio are
all reset..

I check my oil level, since the buzzer for oil did come on 3-4 times on
saturday,
and the level is half-liter more than what it should be, I check the bill
and the garage put 4 and a half liter of oil in the car...

So can this be the problem, or I must have another problem?
And is too much oil could be not good?

Hope this isn't that bad!

Thank for helping

Joel