Electric power cuts.. (Update)

It did again sunday, like a glitch only, but did not cut
the engine off, SO i let it running for a while...
the rpm wasn't really accurate, and the engine wasn't
totally unsynchronized, when i give some gaz the engine
was not running well making strange sounds like if
the fire wasn't good, sometime giving backfire noise.
Being like this for 10 min, while I try to found the problem,
by looking under the hood, but didn't find anything
adnormal... so I try to turn off the key and restart it,
and then running very fine!!! For how long I don't know,
I took my GF car instead, because i don't wanna be stuck with
my car.

So what could it be different from before I made change the clutch
and after to do so? Could a wire be shorted somewhere?

I hate electric problems (if this is it) always hard to figure out.

So where should I look first!!

Joel