Fwd: ANDRE!!!!!! READ THIS NOW!!!!!!

---- Begin included message ----
Okay, now that I have your attention,

    For the sake of simplifying things, I am changing the meeting place,
that's right changing the meeting place for the Portland Cruise-out.  Instead
of the maze to get to that Safeway, we will be meeting in Jantzen Beach at
the Montgomery Wards Auto Center.  If you are coming from the North (Seattle,
BC, etc), right after crossing the I-5 bridge into Portland, take the very
first exit, exit 308 to Jantzen beach.  The offramp will curve to the right.
When you are at the bottom of the offramp, Montgomery Wards the department
store will be staring you straight in the face.  Off to your right will be
the Montgomery Wards Auto Center.  It is in that parking lot that we will be
meeting.

    If you are coming from down south (Klamath Falls <---- you know who you
are!!!!, Medford, Mississippi, etc) the exit going North on I-5 is exit 308
as well, also the very last exit before the I-5 bridge.  That offramp too
will curve to the right.  When you are at the first light, take a left and
you want to curve back around under the freeway and go through the following
light until you see the Montgomery Wards Auto Center off to your left.  That
is where we will be meeing.

Please forward this to the newsgroups ASAP as I will relay this message to
the mailing list.

See you all there!!

Ben
88 16v Scirocco