Portland Cruise out meeting place - READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Portland Cruise urgent update!!!!!

For the sake of simplicity, will be meeting in the parking lot of the
Montgomery Ward's Auto Center in Jantzen Beach.  If you are coming from the
north, it is exit 308, the first exit after crossing the I-5 bridge.  The
offramp will curve to the right.  At the bottom of the offramp, Montgomery
Wards the Department Store will be staring you straight in the face.  Off to
your right will be the Montgomery Wards Auto Center.  It is in that parking
lot that we will be meeting.

If you are coming from down south, the exit to take is the very last one
before crossing the I-5 bridge into Washington, exit 308 as well.  at the
bottom of the offramp, take a left and curve back around under the freeway.
After the first light on the other (west) side of the freeway, you will see
the Montgomery Wards Auto Center to your left.  It is in that parking lot the
we will be meeting.

9:30am is the meeting time.  Next Saturday, Oct. 2nd is the meeting date.
But for you latecomers, we will be hanging around until 10:30am or so yackin'
about our cars.  If you miss us, bust over to I-84 eastbound and go about 45
minutes or so until you get to Multnomah Falls.  We will be there.

See you there!!!!!!

Ben
88 16v Scirocco