Re: Insurance claim problems. Advice needed!

At 11:56 PM -0700 9/22/99, Kevin Collins wrote:

>To slightly stray from your topic.. has anyone taken out EXTRA insurance
>on their cars, to cover the fact that it is in ultra-clean or modded
>condition?  I've heard this is not expensive, and will cover your ass in
>situations such as this one.  Anybody?  If this can indeed be done
>for a reasonable cost, I'm all over it..

Since I think I've paid the Potterman's rent for two or three months
in what I've bought from him this year, I SO plan to be all over this
when I am done.  I've got all my receipts for most of the parts I've
put in (more than I paid for the damn car).

If anyone else tries this, let us know.  I'm sure it's different
state-to-state, but after pouring my heart and soul into this
project, I want the funding to be able to buy a few Stinger missiles
to take out a Q-Tip if they thrash my car.  Black-market weapons of
mass destruction don't come cheap.
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |