Re: Insurance claim problems. Advice needed!

Elias Glavinas wrote:

> Ok, I just got a letter from State Farm, and the amount they are giving me
> for my totaled 85 is in my opinion not enough.

To slightly stray from your topic.. has anyone taken out EXTRA insurance
on their cars, to cover the fact that it is in ultra-clean or modded
condition?  I've heard this is not expensive, and will cover your ass in
situations such as this one.  Anybody?  If this can indeed be done
for a reasonable cost, I'm all over it..

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0