Re: Engine Swap

I did not bring it up: "What I would like someone to
do is get one of the newer 2.0L 16v short block and
put a GTI big valve 8v head on it"

This quote is from below.

Many people take the 2.0 motronic shortblocks and slap
a big valve CIS head on it - this works . . .

Mark
--- Marc Little <marc@cybernology.freeserve.co.uk>