RE: *non rocc* Audi ?

IME, a complete lack of spark at the coil wire is caused by one of 3
things.

1. a roasted coil (easily checked)
2. Bad Hall sender (or bad connection).
3. ICU not doing it's job (either fried, bad connection/ground, or KS
computer fried)

If the KS is as bad of a shape as you say, then I'd guess that the rest
of the engine compartment is downright scary. Start by checking the coil
(easy), then the hall sender, then  make sure the connections to the ICU
are as they should (continuity to ground, for instance). If all that
checks out, try swapping the ICU and/or the KS computer with known good
spares.

Then get back to us.

HTH

Jonas