The new SPEEDWORLD location RECON completed!

Went to the new Speedworld sunday morning with a local autoxer to check
out the new facilities. For those of you who went to the Speedworld in
Santee, the new one is in a much bigger facility!
They have 2 courses!

Course 1 is the same you saw at the Santee Speedworld. Its an oval
course.

Course 2 is a 14 turn road course with plenty of opportunities to pass!
Its a very fun course which, offers alot of the practice one would need
for autoxing.
The only downside is that the course surface is a little slicker than the
old Speedworld was. The solution to that, ---->go slow to go fast.

They asre owned by a new company so all of my "hook up's" are gone. Its
full price for everybody. They have a few new things too. You can get a
one day license for $4.00. A one year license for $12 or VIP for $45. No
clue wht that is, didnt ask.
Then they have different rates for races but each race costs roughly
$6-$8 per person depending on when you go.

They also give each driver a printout of your lap times for each lap. (6
laps in a race.)

So when are we gonna be up for another Speedworld challenge??

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and