Re: Brochures

I posted to the list in August that I was working on this very idea.
Mark Hausler has generously scanned many of the brochures that I own -
with the idea that we would post these to Scirocco.org.

I own 1975-1982 U.S. brochures, as well as a 1978 European (english
lang.) brochure, and a 1992 German brochure.

I have many of these scans available now (free of course).

Mark