Re: Clear Turn Signals

They aren't cheap anywhere.  You may find the cheapest thing to do is order from
the UK or Germany, but you'll have to decide once you look at shipping and
exchange rates.  i got mine from the UK a few summers ago and they came in quite
a bit cheaper than what they'd be over here, but i carried them home on the
plane with me, so no duty, shipping...  as for used ones, the best place to keep
an eye on is JWelty's vw page (www.jwelty.com) in his classified section.

      hth,

          Owen
          87 16v