Re: Best short shift

I like my ABD setup, cost me about $90 cdn for both parts, and it has 3
different throw settings.  i keep it in the middle, nice crisp shifts,
and very short too.  You can also shorten the shifting throws by cutting
down the shift post, so its not so dildo like.  then, either thread the
post, or get a momo shift knob.

          looks WAY better, and you won't hit your pax legs when you
shift to 5th.

                   HTH

                              owen