Subject: Re: dubs at the point
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 13:58:58 -0700
From: "Fred An" <limited@toast.net>
To: "Kevin Collins" <kevinc@flashcom.net>

Cool, thanks for gettin the word out.  It's gonna be on October 17 (sunday)
from 11am to 3pm.  It's gonna be at Miller/Knox Regional Shorline Park, and
the address is Dornan Drive, Richmond, CA so you can get directions on
Mapquest.  However, i'm gonna get directions from Mapquest myself and drive
out there with those directions to make sure they are ok.  I'll let you know
if they aren't correct.  Depending on how many people show, we may start
asking people to bring some food to share with everyone, like a potluck type
thing.  So far, it looks like we could have a decent showing of dubs out
there, so it should be fun.  Anyway, if you need more info, email me back.
Later!

-fred