Re: Motor Mounts

I rode in a 16v once that had all poly motor mounts.  There was a drastic
difference in how the car sounds.  There is a sort of a constant resonating
and buzzing noise in the cabin that gets louder as the rpm goes up.  This
guy was serious about getting his power to the ground so he didn't mind the
noise, but (IMHO) it is too much for a daily driver.  That is a 16v though,
so it may be different for you.  As for the rear mount, I've got one but it
isn't in yet.

hope that helps!

Josh Strait
1988 Scirocco 16v (black)