Re: I had H&R springs ANYONE else?

I've had H&R / Boge TurboGas on my 16V for a couple weeks now.  The
setup is surprisingly quite tame.  It's not too harsh at all.  But what
bugs me is that the rear didn't seem to get lowered enough.  Sometimes I
look at it and it looks fine and other times I wish the rear was lower.
I spose it depends how it's sitting.  The front end seems a little too
bouncy too.  I feel the fronts are a bit too soft.  The setup makes the
car look 100% better and handle quite well.  I have no idea what the
spring rates are.  I ordered them from the Potterman.

Bottom line, for $405 including bump stops and new strut bearings from
the Potterman, I'm very happy with the setup.

If anyone wants to see how the car sits with the setup, I just took a
pic this weekend that I can send to you.

-Mike