Re: Should be an easy one for you pros (fwd)

> Well, your shop is mostly correct. :)  Both the back up lights and
> the upshift light operate from the same area...on top of the transmission.
> There's a module with a wire connector or two sticking out of it.
> It's the only thing coming out of the top of the transaxle that looks
> like wires besides the speedo line.  not to hard to R&R...There's also
> a relay you can pull if you don't want to see it anymore, not exactly
> sure which one, but someone here knows.

  WARNING! make sure the new switch that you get has the prongs in the
same place! i bought one and it doesn't work for my car and the guy from
whom i bought won't take it back. this is from my experience and if i'm
not right i'm sure i'll hear it from someone.  while we're at it, does
anyone want to my a transmission switch where the four prongs are in the
four corners? $15 only + shipping.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://members.tripod.com/~foxx/index.htm