Wierd Problems...

Hey there all -

	I've got a few interesting issues with my 86' 16v beastie.
Hmm.... where to start....

	1) I just installed one of Brian Honnold's fuel enrichment
modules a couple weeks ago. Worked like a dream for the first week,
but now the engine feels like it is missing when the module kicks in.
I've checked all the wires, WD-40'd all the connections, regrounded
the module, etc.... Don't see anything obvious. I'm going to
disconnect it when I get home to make sure that it isn't causing the
problem. Dunno - any ideas?

	2) This may or may not be related to the problem above, but
yesterday I hopped in the beastie to head home from work around 11:00
PM and the emergency temp light stayed blinking the whole trip home
from Stanford. The car had been sitting all day, and the temp gauge
never got above 50%. I stopped at a gas station and checked the
coolant level and it was fine (although I found a crack in the
coolant box at the midline level so I'll be looking for one on a
junkyard run shortly). Now, Chung and I were looking under my hood
the other day and saw that the wires to the fan had almost been cut
through pretty close to the connector, so we stripped em and
resoldered them. The fan works great, no problems there so I don't
think it has anything to do with that. Well, this morning the light
wasn't on so maybe it's fixed itself. Might have to do with the
module, might have just been gremlins....Any ideas?

	4) I picked up a Eurosport short shift kit from Potterman.
Anything I should know before I install it? I'd rather get it right
the first time...

	5) The stereo is done, the suspension feels great and I've
already had the car sideways on Devil's Slide on Hwy 1 here in CA!!
I'm going to die a bloody flaming twisted metal death.... heh heh.
Too cool...

	Oh yeah.... if ya'll could email me personally along with the
list that would be great. I only get the digest since I get about 300
emails a day for work. Can't keep it all straight... heh heh....

				Ben Patterson

Ben Patterson 				Pager - (650)794-8868
Networking/Macintosh			LiNCS - (650)725-4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
CRC-LiNCS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries."
					- Wayne, from Wayne's World -