16v radiator housing thingie needed!

List,
	The place that installed my trans broke one of those black spidery
arms on the fan and motor housing, right where the arm comes down to meet
the rest of it. So I guess this means I need to get one of these because if
I sit in traffic my fan comes on and starts rubbing against the outer
housing because it is out of alignment since the arm was broken. Does anyone
have an extra? If so prefferebly in good condition, but at this point I will
take almost anything, as long as I can at least sand it and paint it! I
didnt think an 8v one would work because the 16v radiator was bigger, but
maybe i am wrong, and I could use an 8v one! I am in Crofton MD, and need
this pretty bad. If an 8v will work, please educate me :) Thanks,

Gary Huff

``If builders built houses the way programmers built programs, the first
woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization''.
- Gerald P. Weinberg