Re: Slegato and other models

I was test driving an F reg (89) Scala today
It was tornado red with red seats and carpet, black dash and red coded Avus
alloys.
It appears that in the UK after 88
there were some FI scalas and some carb Scalas
In my experience it is the carb Scalas that do not have a colour coded
interior
Andy, is yours carb or FI?

Mark

> It would appear i have an oddball car. I have a 1991 Scala 8v in Tornado
Red