Quaife 6-spd gearbox

Anyone with more money than sense might be interested in Quaife's new 6 speed sequential gearbox They have one fitted to a Mk3 Golf as a demonstrator. Only downside is the price,  £7250, plus another £970 for the remote shifter. The price does include your choice of plate-type or ATB diff though.

I would have linked to magazine where I read it, but their website is crap. It's in the current Cars&Car Conversions, for anyone with access to UK mags.

SC