3 Gauge Panel

Hi all,

    I finally installed the three gauge panel I stole out of Jetta at
the Pick-a-Part.  All VDO gauges.  I know this has been covered ad
nauseum, but I can't find it in my archives or the list's FAQ or tech
procedures (the site's looking real good, BTW).  This is for a 86.5 16V.

1.  I know I need the dual pole sender that screws into the oil filter
neck for the oil pressure gauge.  Is there a particular car I can take
this from?  I'm heading to the dealer for dash lights today, should I
just buy it there?  Anyone have a part number?  There are three wires
coming out of the back of the gauge marked "G", "+", and an upside down
"T".  The upside down "T" appears to be power, I'm assuming the "G" is
ground and the "+" is the signal from the sender.  Am I on the right
track here?

2.  How are people hooking up the Voltage meter.  I assume it's just
connected to a post ignition switch source.  Are my upside down "T" and
+ assumptions from above still correct?

Quick info would be greatly appreciated.  I'm meeting some people for
lunch today and would prefer to have the dash back in my car.  TIA.

-Brad