Air con

While I'm here...

How is the air con set up in the mkII? I have seen from pictures how the
compressor is attached to the engine, but I am interested in the heat
exchanger / condesor arrangement in the dash. Does it replace the non-air
con stuff, or is the dash different? How are the controls implemented.

(basically what I want to know is can I retro-fit it to my rhd mkII?)

Cheers,

Mike
*****
*****
are addressed. Please note that ICM is able to, and reserves the right to,
monitor e-mail communications passing through its network.

If you have received this email in error please notify our mail
manager at mailman@icm-computer.co.uk

Ver 1.1 1999 ICM Computer Group plc