VW Motorsports/ history...

Hey kids,

Is there an archive of the cars used in the 80's VW motorsports program?
Maybe someone has some photos?  I'd even settle for old SCCA GT cars...

I have a bizzare facination with Vintage Racecars.  I love them. I'm
converting the 58 into a retro drag car, and I'm trying to import and old
Monte Carlo rally Mini Cooper.

I want to make the uGLi into a vintage-look car. Did VW Motorsport (or
anybody else) run an A1 Jetta in the 80's?  Any pics would be appreciated.

thanks everybody!