Drag race, anyone?? (So-cal only)

A guy I work with told me today that there is possibly a drag race going
on Saturday Oct 16th at Carlsbad.
(he's not sure yet. He will get specifics and get back to me and I will
update any changes.)

Anyways, he says that there should be a big VW turnout. He wasnt sure if
it was a "VW event" or if there was just going to be alot of VW's there
for some reason or whatever the deal is. (Again, he will find out.)

Regardless, I think we should hook up and do this! Anybody that can make
it, let me know. So far, myself and Potterman will be there!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and