Anyone lookin for a motor?

I am just seeing if anyone would be interested in my 88 Hydrolic head JH
with about 80k on it? Motor is excellent (upon last inspection, all
cylinder walls still had perfect factory cross hatching) would come with:
complet 84 GTi injection, ignition, dual outlet manifold with oxy sensor
in it and eurosport dual downpipe. Eurosport wires, etc etc.  Basically
everything that I won't need for my 2.0 16v conversion.

Lemme know, this won't be happening anytime very soon, but just checking
for interest.

Eric