Re: my roc toasted a honda civic the other day

When you say everything,

Do you mean bodykit, PS. PW, leather, etc.?

The heaviest production Scirocco ever was the U.S. 16V, which weighed
in at about 2282 lbs. (A/C, PS was standard on U.S. 16Vs)

Based on that, I'd say your Wolfie weighed less than 2282 off the
showroom floor . . .

have fun . . .

--- Cory Fonger <scirocc09@yahoo.com> wrote:
> what about an 85 wolfie with EVERYTHING on it?
>

> --- Mark Peele <type53@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > BTW, i looked at the doorjamb in my car, for a
> > > weight rating it said
> > > 2998lbs, alot heavier than all of you have said,
> > > right?
> >
> > ===you be looking at Gross Vehicle Weight.
> >
> > MK2 8V "curb weight" (with nobody in the car) is
> about 2100-2150 lbs
> > (U.S. versions)
> >

> > ===
> > Mark Peele
> > 1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
> > Then there's Kristen's '78 Scirocco
> > http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
> > Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
> majordomo@scirocco.org