Side moulding removal!!! Did it!!

Hey all,

    I just completed removing the side moulding, pinstriping, and black door
post matting from the driver's side of my 16v 'Rocco... how tiring!!!!!!!
Looks awesome though, I am soooooo pleased!!  That eraser thingy that fits
into a drill worked like a charm and noooooo paint damage whatsoever!!!!
Just left nasty rub marks so I washed, shamied, and waxed...  looks like new,
fresh paint and all!!!  I would reccomend this simple cosmetic alteration to
any 'Rocco owner!!!

Ben
88 16v Scirocco

P.S.  Fall Portland, Or. Scirocco cruise out details and instructions coming
no later than labor day...