Re: my roc toasted a honda civic the other day

Hey there,

    I roasted the crap out of a CRX Si with my 16v the other night.  All I
was doing was driving down a rather well traveled avenue on my way to pick up
my girlfriend from work.  Anyway, I was just nonchalantly passing this little
teal blue CRX Si with rims, exhaust, you know the drill...  little punk
behind the wheel of course, when he looked over and nailed the gas, bursting
ahead of me.  So I forced myself to be patient as I knew that niether one of
us would get a green at the following intersection... there was no one in
front of us.  When the light turned green we bothed gunned it...  I instantly
shot ahead of him a bit, though being that the CRX Si isn't exactly a slouch
it was not far behind me.  But as I was shifting into third and continuing to
accelerate, I was absolutely walking away from him no prob.  Of course he
couldn't handle this so he had to try again at the next light, with the same
results of course...  Anyway, thought I would share that with y'all... had a
buddy once that had a really nice little CRX Si... not a bad little car, went
pretty good too... unfortunately for once such little punk, they are no match
for a moderately well running 16v Scirocco!!!

Ben
88 16v Scirocco