lots of stuff and one tiny problem

ok i got the parts car here to the house. it is restorable, but i don't feel
like doing it. i got alot of parts for it. it is  an 87 16v silver car. the
list has first dibs on most of the stuff.
as far as good deals go i am getting a set of euro bumpers for the car. i am
only going to use the back bumper. anyone wanna buy a front euro bumper?
my problem: anoyone have a good way to remove a stuck on lug bolt. the po
decided no one was going to steal the nice shinny teardrops off the car, he
used loc-tite on the bolts and on each wheel there was a wheel lock. the tool
was marred when i got it, so i got three wheels off but the last one was
kaput. we tried all we could thing of. any suggestons on getting half of a
lug lock off? i just went out to get the dremmel tool and some cut off
wheels. help me!!!!
tia!
alan