Re: I scored a good deal too!

--- Rich Deede <rdeed@UDel.Edu> wrote:
> Since Scott has been sharing with everyone all the great
> deals that he has
> come acrosss, I thought I'd share on the purchase I just
> made. Somehow I
> was the first person to e-mail the guy on Jwelty's page
> that posted
> "new in box clear european turn signals for Mk2
> scirocco." the price..only
> $100. I couldn't pass that up. I've always wanted them
> but had trouble
> justifying paying 170+ for them. Well thanks for sharing
> with me.

Gawd - is everyone getting good deals lately?  I guess I'll
chime in here too.  Last week my dad bought an '82 Rabbit
Diesel for $1.  It wasn't running at the time, but with a
little investigation it runs fine now.  He's been driving
it all week.  So that's 3 out of 4 people in the family
that now own / drive VWs...

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry