Good deal wanted, Was Re: I scored too!

I'm a new subscriber to this list, having just found a good deal myself.

I recently purchased a 1987 16V from the original owner for cheap, but
I'm not sure the hood has ever been opened in it's life. The motor is a
wreck, as is the engine bay and all the accessories.

I will be rebuilding the engine so that it works(!) reliably enough for
my wife to drive everyday. I am in need of an overhaul kit of all the
gaskets/seals/bearings/miscellaneous bits to do the rebuild. Anyone here
a good source for these, or know of one?

This is my third Scirocco ('85, '87_16V) and my 12th VW. I know the car,
just need help finding some parts.

Thanks.

Christian

'87 16V
'83 GTi w/stuff -- for trade toward diesel caddy
'82 Rabbit Convertible
'80 Rabbit Convertible