Re: Shawn has a MK1?

On Tue, 07 Sep 1999 09:39:05 -0400 Ed Wahl <wahl@iwaynet.net> writes:

>My guess is its the only way he'll be competitive in DSP (against
>all the damn fiats and everyone else)  hehehe. >:)

Since I use my 82 as a daily driver, im just not willing to do what is
needed to make it fully competative. (I kick enough ass in its current
configuration.) This is a great solution and as a result, i'll be
building a 2.0L for the 82'.

>I just hope its not that hideous light blue again.  >:)

Nope, it will be the Miata Blue. Oh, dont forget the silver stripes!
LOL!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and