Re: Attn: speed junkies! ?Shawn has a MK1?

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999 01:13:18 -0400 Kathy Teulie
<104372.1061@compuserve.com> writes:
>????  What is this???  Shawn has a MK1?
>Message text written by Shawn C Meze
>
>"Its for my new 81' DSP Scirocco project."
>
>              Shawn Meze<

Yah dude! Toesha has a 81' shell he wants to get rid of without sending
it to the wrecker and im looking for a project child. (As if I dont have
enough going as it is.) Badda boom.
Heres a rendering of the car....

http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/dsp2.jpg

Its gonna take me a couple years to get a finished product but hopefully
it will be on the track for testing late next year.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and