Re: A day at the race track (fun reading, lots of happenings

American motorsports suck.

I wish I was there to see all of that . If there was a way to drive to Europe
I would leave today . Maybe I can ship my car and meet up with it later (i
wish).

The coolest thing I have seen is this one guy's private collection of cars .
One day I pull up to the shop that maitains and stores all his cars and I
almost S**T my pants .
There all in a row were THREE SPORT QUATTROS . These were getting "tuned up"
for the "99" Monterey Historics where Audi marked its 100 th anniversary and
invited him to show his cars and display there power .
BTW this guy also has a collection of RUF Porsches that his is not afraid to
use . He competes in hillclimbs regularly and even attends the mother of all
Pikes Peak .

And of all places to see these its in MN. not CA .or FL.  .

Jasin