A day at the race track (fun reading, lots of happenings

Hello.

Just got back from a big meeting called a day at the race track. About 3-5000 tweaked and tuned cars are meeting up at a race track, for showing and driving on the track if you want. And look at other driving, real racing classes and some 4wd drive fords and audis trying to beat each other in power.

This includes kicking Audi S2 ass on the way down, wing cut Sierra Cosworth and an incredibly Audi SportQuattro, a high speed police chase....

It's about a four hour drive down to the track and I were riding along with a friend that has a Corrado G60 with some power added (around 190-195 hp). An Audi S2 with to big wheels found out his car is heavy and big wheels are heavy to turn around, he chased us for some minutes but was newer able to overtake us, to bad for him.

At the track a 575 hp Sierra Cosworth where flaming around, about 2 meter long flames every time he left of gas, and really sweet fast on the straights.

Another Sierra Cosworth, wannabe 575 hp where pushing a little to hard and place his car in a barrier at the side of the track, no serious damage except his confidence. Spoilers, front, fenders and some intercoolers died. Was never sorry about that.

An old beat up Volvo blow his motor, couldn't say I'm sorry for that either.

A real tweaked Audi S2 going real fast, when he accelerated you heard short whistles between gear changes. +400 horses in the car, and a heavy right foot of the driver.

One of the very rare SportQuattros was there (for those that don't know what is is: Lengt about the same as a Scirocco I, but looks like an Quattro, 5-600 horses from factory, hood, fender, doors etc in fiber glass from factory, only made a very limited number to make it homolised for racing and rally, never sold to deadly people, only to racing teams, and some team bosses etc.) and showing nice things on the track. When you go about 100km/h in a corner, he opened throttle and spinning all four wheels in a controlled sliding, on the straight he spun his wheel on every gear change. Just incredible, must be seen to understand. You could think he was driving on gravel as much as it spun but it was good tarmac.

A race Dodge Viper driving the track to, and even let some public get a free ride.

Two Super carts setting track record.

Lots of other powerfull and beatyful cars, nice weather and good looking girls.

On the way home my friend and I driving fast for long time, mostly between 160-200km/h for two hours, racing with some male bitch in a BMW Alpina B10, he had higher top speed but never dared to race real. And after some time a meeting police car put his sirens on and smoking his tires when braking, we floored it for a few minutes maximum and went in on a small road and took a half an hour break and let things cool down (both motors, brakes and polices). Continued in more speed limit speeds.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,6l RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker