Re: (non-roc) '92 Cabriolet Digifant engine FS

If I am correct, this motor is a Digifant, Hydrolic head JH! hehehe...

ON a side note, my 88 Hydrolic head JH motor will soon be fore sale,
including eurosport downpipe, dual outlet exhaust manifold (with o2 sensor
fitting)...motor has somewhere is the vicinity of 80k on it, and from last
inspection the cyl walls still showed all factory cross hatching.

Eric