Help on finding someone?

  i sent a $30 money order to jeff mcdonald about two weeks ago and have
not heard from him since, even after sending another e-mail. does anyone
know him personally (he lives in arizona) or maybe know if he's away on
vaca or something like that? i purchased an overflow tank which my car
is in desperate need of (can only drive about 15 miles and then it
starts warming up; straight water in there). can anyone suggest a
temporary fix?
 oh! also, i just got done disassembeling, repainting, reassembling my
headlight assembly (painted it all black with the plastic adjustment
doo-hickeys painted red like my car) and found that my passenger's side
turn signal lens was suicidal. didn't even show the classic symptoms (eg
- felt like it would be the driver's side for a while, etc.). just
jumped off the car and cracked. damn shame. anyone have one for cheap? i
know i can get them for $15, but i was hoping someone might have bought
those snazzy clear european turn signals and might not was the generic
american amber ones. i only need one, but a pair, if you can spare, and
the price is right would be nice. thanx.
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://members.tripod.com/~foxx/index.htm