Re: Sunroof panel

--- John Lagnese <jlagnese@cybertours.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Has anyone taken off the interior panel from the sunroof? Is there some
> trick to it? I don't think that I would have to take out the SR. I'm
> going to change the weatherstrip around the sunroof, and reglue the
> sunroof panel material. Its off where the back goes up.
> Thanks,
> John

Replacing the weatherstrip(the seal that is seen from the outside)
can only be properly and most easily done by removing the main sunroof
panel.  Then the seal is very accessable and can be replaced without
damaging the new seal.
  If you want to actually remove the interior panel itself...think twice!
You basically have to disassemble the entire sunroof workings to get it
out!!  Not exactly something that is fun I found out!  So, if you want
to get into removing any part of the sunroof...read the Bently.
===