Re: VW /w TOYOTA ENGINE!!!

>Don't get John Van Vuren started on Toyota products!!
>
>Josh Strait
>1988 Scirocco 16v (black)

Heh...   I could go on, and on, and on....   :)

If anybody might be interested, here is a picture of my current Toyota
project (don't worry, I used some VW parts  :)

http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/toylet.jpg

It is a '79 Toyota 4x4 with a Chevy 350 engine, TH350 tranny, and 36" Super
Swamper radials.  I just got it running again this weekend, after it got new
paint, new suspension, new exhaust, and tons of new little things here and
there.

John

'82 16v pickup
and LOTS of other stuff