Re: NOS on a 2.0? Cost of parts/install?

In a message dated 09/04/1999 2:33:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
A1SCIROCCO@aol.com writes:

> I was thinking of installing a 75hp shot of Nitrous on my 2.0 8v.  Do you
>  think this is a bad idea?  Anyone have experience with NOS?  How much does
>
>  complete kit cost?  Thanks for any info.

I use the 50 HP kit from Nitrous Oxide Systems on my 1.8L.  Great fun and a
great kit.  I've had minimal problems with it.  I bought the kit from NOS
through a parts house for about $540.  You definately want to add a Quaife so
you don't have just one wheel spinning.
Email me if you want more info.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco