Re: NOS on a 2.0? Cost of parts/install?

I have run NOS on my 2.1 for the past 8 years with no problems.  I have used
50, 75, 100 and 150 shot.  Settled on 100 shot years ago as it seemed the best
match.  The 150 was too rough on motor  mounts, even with poly.  If you plan to
use the system on the street a great deal, you probially would be happy with the

50 or 75 shot.  The 100 or 150 calls for pretty much a bullet proof engine.  You

may want to find a money tree as well when you spend from 33 to 43 bucks for
a refill.  I spent close to 1k dollars for my wet setup and use a spacer in
order to
inject each cylinder individually.  Bottom line.....go for it, it is FUN.

Dale Witt
82 and 86 rocs